This is how you learn to
make swimming a succes
from the very first meeting
with the water
15 steps for both children and adults
(no matter the level they start at)
Do you want to learn an easy method to create a solid foundation for safety and joy in water?
In this course you will learn about our "step-by-step" tool - it will help you understand the basic, which gives you both a great knowledge and the opportunity to create amazing activities for many hours of joy in the water - both as instructor and parent.
The instructor version will give you insight and ideas to support and teach both children and adults on their level.
Do you recognize this:
- Your swimmers cannot get their head underwater?
- The level on your team varies alot?
- You have swimmers, who are not able to lie on their back in the water?
- Your activities and games works VERY well for some participants, not so good for others, and really not good for some?
Imagine this instead:
- All of your swimmers will be challenged the right amount.
- You can easily see, where and what to do with every individual.
- You can plan and differentiate your teaching, so it fits the entire team.
- You will accelerate your swimmers learning speed.
- You will create water competence and joy of water during a short time.
Your easy way for making the first meeting with water a succes for both childrens and adults
When buying the course, you immediately get access to the effective methode for teaching water competence.
"The Ladder gives a secure and easy approach for introducing swimming...
...After getting to know "The Self-saving Ladder" in the beginning of the season, I started using it both in my job as a instructor and in school swimming in fifth grade. Both places I now incooperate the ladder when teaching.
Both places I experience students/swimmers being insecure in the water. Some in a problematic extent. The level varies from aquafobic students/swimmers to competent swimmers.
By easing and explaining the insecure or new swimmers the steps on the ladder, and supporting them in their own attempt in the water, they've been given a secure approach to the water and introduction to swimming. It is amazing seeing students going from being really insecure in the water easily swimming longer distances in the end of the course."
Bent Nellemann, Instructor and teacher - Strib, Denmark.
Instructors and teachers
The course for instructors and teachers is for you who:
- Wants to create secure swimmers through a well-tested method
- Sees the potential in differentiated teaching
- Wants to be able to explain the quality of your teaching to parents
Is this for you?
Can you check of one or more of these? Then this course is for you:
- I teach beginners in swimming (children or adults)
- I am going to start teaching swimming
- I teach school swimming
This course will teach you?
Instructors and teachers
...to see where the individual needs support
...to differentiate your teaching to reach everybody
...to accelerate learning
...to bring a nice instructor version of the Self-saving ladder to the pool
(Oh Yes, it IS water resistant)
Not just any teacher (fortunatly)
It's just so much better, when the teacher has walked the walk - and I have indeed - in many, many years, both teaching others and own children.
Besides that, I teach our teaching methods in both my home contry; Denmark, and around the world.
Together with Liselotte Christensen, I run YPISA, where we have developed "The Self-saving Ladder" - and in this course, I have the honour of introducing you to it and guide you through the modules.
SO, this is how it works:
Limited time offer
When purchasing the Self-saving ladder, you will be able to buy the parent version at a special price. This way, you can share the background of your teaching and have them support the child.
When buyinh the parent edition, you will get 10 or 50 versions of the Self-saving ladder to hand to the swim parents, AND 10 or 50 codes to follow along, so the parents can see the parent version of the online course.
10xparent version: $80. NOW: $32
50xparent version: $320 NOW: $120
Still not sure?
Three arguments to pitch your boss:
- What you learn here will optimize your swimmers learning process.
- Your teaching will create solid foundations for water competent and happy swimmers
- What you learn here will make questions about the purpose of your teaching from parents easier to answer.